- The Ontario Conservation Officers Association is a non-profit Association of active and retired Ontario Conservation Officers and other natural resources law enforcement officers
In Loving Memory of the OCOA Original Webmaster Dan Slater
2022 Conservation Officer of the Year Jeff Milloy
Visit our new Conservation Officer History page, with an Historical Images Gallery, Deceased Conservation Officer information list and more!
MNRF’s “Make a Topo Map” Tool
The Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry has a web map application that you can use to make a custom map of any part of Ontario.
Visit the Land Information Ontario “Make a Topographic Map” site.
MNRF’s Fish ON-Line Tool
- Detailed, interactive mapping
- Directions to Ontario’s lakes and waterways from anywhere in North America.
- What fish species are available in over 13,000 lakes
- ServiceOntario locations where fishing licences are sold
- Where the province is stocking sport fish
- Lake depth contours for more than 300 lakes.
- Fishing rules and regulations in Ontario
Visit Ontario MNRF’s Fish Ontario Web Site
Kids and Wardens Fishing Adventure WATERFALLS LODGE
Hunting in Ontario
Fishing in Ontario
Camping on Crown Land in Ontario
Supporters of OCOA Events
OCOA Media Releases
- July 15, 2020 - 2020 Conservation Officer of the Year
- September 11, 2019 - 2019 Ontario Conservation Officer of the Year
- April 19, 2019 - Wild Turkey Hunting Season
- January 22, 2019 - Ice Fishing Season is Here
- October 15, 2018 - Hunt Safe, Hunt Smart, Hunt Sober
- September 17, 2018 - Fall Boating – It Takes a Little Bit More Care
- September 13, 2018 - Fall Salmon Migration
Ontario Conservation Officers find at least 10,000 offences every year, but they still need your help. Please report suspicious activity.
We hope that both members and non-members alike find this site of use and interest, and that you enjoy browsing through it.
Matthew McVittie, OCOA President