The Ontario Conservation Officers Association is a non-profit Association of active and retired Ontario Conservation Officers and other natural resources law enforcement officers
MNRF’s “Make a Topo Map” Tool
The Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry has a web map application that you can use to make a custom map of any part of Ontario.
MNRF’s Fish ON-Line Tool
- Detailed, interactive mapping
- Directions to Ontario’s lakes and waterways from anywhere in North America.
- What fish species are available in over 13,000 lakes
- ServiceOntario locations where fishing licences are sold
- Where the province is stocking sport fish
- Lake depth contours for more than 300 lakes.
- Fishing rules and regulations in Ontario
OCOA Media Releases
- August 31, 2015 - Peter Gilboe – 2015 Ontario Conservation Officer of the Year
- July 2, 2015 - Keep Ontario Anglers Safe on the Water
- May 10, 2015 - Conservation Officers Encourage Safe Boating
- August 30, 2014 - Steve Emms – Conservation Officer of the Year 2014
- July 31, 2014 - Operation DryWater
- July 6, 2014 - 2014 Kids and Wardens Fishing Adventure
- April 23, 2014 - Conservation Officers Encourage Safe Wild Turkey Hunting
- December 1, 2013 - OCOA Promotes Safe Hunting Practices
- September 23, 2013 - OFAH and OCOA encourage a safe and responsible hunting season
- August 20, 2013 - 2013 Ontario Conservation Officer of the Year
Ontario Conservation Officers find at least 10,000 offences every year, but they still need your help. Please report suspicious activity.
We hope that both members and non-members alike find this site of use and interest, and that you enjoy browsing through it.
Tim Rochette, OCOA President